Car Accident = 2 Options
1) Use an Attorney
2) do the work yourself
Each choice is FREE. Below are the benefits:
1) use an attorney (click)
- You NEVER pay us anything ever.
- Your insurance rate WILL NOT go up.
- We’ll contact the insurance companies so you don’t have to.
- We’ll work on 4 possible solutions to get you into a rental car today.
- We’ll facilitate vehicle repairs with your choice of body shop at zero cost.
- We’ll ensure your vehicle is repaired to pre-accident quality or better.
- We’ll set-up expert medical treatment even without health insurance at zero cost to you.
- We’ll create a lost wage claim to collect funds for any missed work.
- We’ll begin a policy investigation into all potential at-fault coverage for your maximum compensation.
- We’ll submit a demand package to the at-fault party(s) and begin settlement negotiations.
- If insurance companies stall to offer you the maximum, our trial attorneys move into the courtroom to continue the pursuit of your owed compensation as a victim of an injury.
- You receive a tax-free cash settlement.
- Your legal team receives a fee from the settlement, but our clients ALWAYS receive the most!
- All costs are covered by the at-fault insurance coverage (at-fault parties).
- Did we mention YOU NEVER PAY US ANYTHING? Guaranteed, YOU DON’T!
2) do it yourself (click)
- You contact the insurance companies for long complicated interactions for weeks or months on end.
- Your insurance rate may go up.
- You’re often stuck waiting weeks for the at-fault insurance company to provide you a rental vehicle.
- Statistics show that 23% of the time, you’ll still be denied coverage even as a victim in the accident.
- You’re spending your time and energy trying to persuade the insurance companies to do the bare minimum, fixing your car.
- If they agree to pay, you’re pushed into using a body shop loyal to the insurance company with their best interests in mind.
- If you’re injured without health insurance, you’re paying for needed treatment.
- If you’re injured with health insurance, you’re paying contracted costs along the way and waiting for treatment approval.
- Most accident victims are left with pain that doesn’t show for years.
- You’re missing work and not getting paid.
- Insurance companies often make mistakes to their benefit.
- Insurance policies are very lengthy and complex, so you’re likely unaware of your full benefits and entitled compensation.
Either option is FREE.
Only LEGALQS works for you!
Where your Legal Questions meet Solutions
It’s All We Do – ALWAYS Zero Cost to You!
Million in Settlements
Years in Business
Why we’re different
We use only litigation based trial attorneys that specialize in the largest settlements for our clients. LegalQs attorneys do this by producing the strongest possible threat towards the at-fault parties so that your settlement is obtained at the highest possible amount in the shortest period of time.
1) It's NOT Your Fault
You’re the victim of another’s negligence. Insurance coverage is for this one thing, and this is where our injury attorneys will start: opening a claim and investigating all policies for maximum benefits and settlement compensation.
2) Help at ZERO Cost
Here at LegalQs, we can’t stop your accident from happening, but when it does, our primary focus is getting you immediate top-notch medical care at zero cost to you where our injury attorneys utilize auto insurance to cover these costs.
3) Maximum Compensation
Our team of injury attorneys will obtain you the maximum financial settlement with our superior case management system. LegalQs will build your settlement value through medical treatment, lost wage/loss of enjoyment analysis, and in-depth research into all future needs for you and your family.
From Our Clients
“After a taxi hit my car and ran away, LegalQs team was able to get me $100,000 for my accident.”
“Even though the other guy ran a red light and hit my car, their insurance company was blaming me! I contacted LegalQs and with their help, I was awarded $87,000 for my car accident case!”
“I was rear-ended while driving for uber and I was unable to work. LegalQs team immediately got me into the best doctors and after 8 months, my case settled for $242,000! Thank You LegalQs!”
“I was t-boned in an intersection and even though I didn’t have health insurance, LegalQs was able to get me medical care the very day I called them, and after 5 months of medical care, LegalQs was able to help settle my case for $1,200,000. I am team LegalQs for Life!”
Your top questions answered below:
How much is my case worth?
Case value is based on 3 major components: Liability, Damage, and Coverage.
1) Liability: your case is most valuable when it is very clear exactly who’s fault the injury is.
2) Damage: provable damages and dollar amounts from said damages makes your case more valuable. Damages include medical bills, vehicle bills, lost wages, loss of enjoyment, future medical needs, etc.
3) Coverage: you can’t get something from nothing, so quality injury attorneys investigate all potential insurance policies and parties they can obtain compensation from, and higher coverage means that more value is available for you.
How is this Zero Cost?
As a victim, your cost to us is always zero. Payment for medical treatment, vehicle repair, lost wages, legal, future needs and more will all be paid through the at-fault parties coverage, not your own.
You never end up paying us anything, and that’s our guarantee to you!
Do I need an Attorney?
You already know the answer.
You already have a ton of experience dealing with insurance companies; health, auto, home, etc.
Insurance companies do everything they can to limit or deny coverage; that’s their duty to their employer.
Our overly capable attorneys focus on putting the most amount of money in your pocket period.
At LegalQs, our attorneys begin your case setting you up with the highest quality medical professionals that specialize in your exact types of injuries.
With our attorneys, your medical treatment will be zero cost as with our relationships, the medical providers will wait until the end of your case for us to pay them for your care.
Our next task is to undergo a thorough policy investigation into all responsible parties involved in your injury. This is how your attorneys know how much to build your case value up to.
Once your attorneys have built your case, it’s time to convey that value to the at-fault parties and obtain your maximum compensation, but your only threat is proceeding into court if they don’t settle out of court.
In that case, your threat is based off your ability, so insurance companies look up your track record for trial success in order to determine whether to accept your initial offers, or not.
This is why you need an attorney.
How soon should I contact LegalQs?
Call (702) LEGAL-QS immediately after calling 911 for your legal/medical needs.
At LegalQs, we’ll contact the insurance companies for you and file your claim with you.
Getting your car towed, repaired, and obtaining a rental vehicle is all part of our service to you.
Medical attention is one call away as we have an extremely large nationwide network of medical physicians we can access to obtain medical care for you as quickly as possible.
Your focus remains on getting well, and our focus literally covers everything else, so contact us today!